- So download and use this app available here so download link for How to Change android mac address with the help of Mac Address changer for android apk. You may Like: How to Boost WiFi Signal Strength and Replace Kingroot With SuperSu in Android Device.
- I have an Android Application that works on a single phone. In order to work in a single device I need to get MAC address or Android ID. So I decided to get MAC address because the app need to connect on a specified WiFi network. So how to get the MAC address from an Android Device.
If you are a network administrator, you probably have to deal with mac addresses often. MAC address is required to identify a device on a particular network and manage its connection. Although it’s similar to the device ID, but it’s specifically used for network connection.
How to find WiFi Mac address in android phone. Here you will find computer tips software and hardware, mobile, technology and much more that will solve your problem, whatever content is uploaded in this website, I first used it on my computer, mobile and then upload it.
You can use it to restrict network access to specific devices, apply network rules, and even change it to spoof a different device. I am sure you can see how important it is to know your device’s MAC address. Therefore, today I will show you 4 ways to find MAC address on any Android phone.
1. Find MAC address from the device information
Currencier 2 4 2. The quickest way to find MAC address on Android is to look for it in the About device section.
Here’s how to access it:
- Go to “Settings” and tap on “About device”.
- Here tap on “Status” and you’ll find the MAC address under the “WiFi MAC address”
You can tap and hold on the MAC address to copy it and paste it anywhere you like.
2. Find MAC address from the WiFi settings
Alternatively, you can also find MAC address from WiFi advanced settings. Follow the below instructions:
Android Change Mac Address
- Access “Settings” and tap on “Connections” (or WiFi and networks) option.
- Now tap on “Advanced” button at the top-right corner.
- In the Advanced settings, you’ll find the MAC address at the bottom.
Wifi Mac Address Android Download Pc
3. Use a dialer code to find MAC Address
If you are one of those geeky users who like using codes, then you’ll surely like this option. Like many other secret Android codes, there is also a dial pad code to find MAC address on Android. Here’s is what you need to do:
Open up the dial pad (the app you use for calling) and enter the code *#*#232338#*#*. A tiny window will open up to show your mac address.
Note: This trick may not work on some Android phones. For example, it doesn’t work on my Samsung device.
4. Use a MAC address finder app
If you frequently need to look for the MAC address of your Android phone, then using a dedicated app might be a better option. There are many apps for this purpose, but I recommend What’s my MAC address for its simplicity.
Wifi Mac Address Android Download Windows 7
Just install and launch the app and it will show the device MAC address on the top. Additionally, it also shows SSID and BSSID (WiFi MAC address), which could also be useful in many situations. If you need to copy any of the information, just tap and hold on it.
These are all the methods I know to find MAC address on Android devices. I particularly like the first method on this list as it’s easier to access and you also have the option to copy the MAC address. If you know any other ways to find MAC address on Android, let us know in the comments below.