Launch MediaMonkey on your computer after you downloaded and installed it. From the main interface, choose File Add/Rescan Tracks to the Library. Browse your computer to find the music you want and click 'OK' to add these music files to the library. Plug your iPod into the computer via a USB cable. No Mac version is available yet. If you're looking for an alternative to iTunes Mac OS X, you should try CopyTrans alternative for Mac. Pros: Full-scale supports to iPod, like transfer iPod music/artwork/playlist and back up iPod. Restore your iTunes library from iPhone. Cons: No Mac version. Each data transfer software is independent. You may also want to use PodTrans to transfer data from your iPod to computer. It is designed for the specific purpose of helping you transfer music stored on the iPod to the computer and vice versa. The program is very easy to use, not to mention that it is completely free. Pros. It is very simple to use, with a straightforward interface. Similarly, it’s not always easy to transfer music from your iPod to your computer using Apple’s software, so you might have to employ some kind of third-party iPod music transfer software. Top 3 Best iPod Music Transfer Software. Here is some of the best software to transfer music from iPod to computer: 1 iMyFone TunesMate. This is a great.
One of the drawbacks of iTunes is the inability to export iPod contents iTunes library. Although it can smoothly export files from iTunes to your iDevices, there are many times and many situations that we need to transfer things from our iDevices to iTunes inversely. For example, your iPod is out of memory that you are badly in need of transfer parts of iPod contents to iTunes or computer so as to make room for new data. Or because you just want to backup your iPod music to iTunes to prevent your favorite and valuable music from losing one day.
Anyway, it is necessary to learn how to copy iPod songs to iTunes library for PC or Mac. If you search 'transfer iPod music to iTunes' in Google, there are tens of thousands of answers turn up that dazzle you a lot. Below are the two of those ways for your reference:
1. Sync Music from iPod to iTunes Library via iTunes
- Open iTunes on the computer and then go to Edit > Devices > Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPad from syncing automatically.
- Plug iPod into computer via USB cable, and then iTunes will automatically recognize your iPod and display the icon at the upper right corner.
Transfer Music From Ipad To Computer Free
- Click File > Devices > Transfer Purchases. Then iTunes will sync the purchased music from iPod to iTunes library.
More Articles You May Like:
2. Sync Music from iPod to iTunes Library via USB Port
- Connect iPod to the computer via USB cord.
- Reach iPod icon in the Computer section and go to Tools > Folder Options.
- Choose the View option on the pop-up dialog. Then check Display hidden files and folders option in the drop-down menu.
- Reach the iPod Control folder and open it. Raphael saadiq albums. You will now access the Music folder which included all your iPod music files.
Within a little while, all these music files will be saved on the computer. You can now sync them to the iTunes library from the computer within simple clicks.
But, here to save your time to look for a suitable tool by trial and error, you can try Coolmuster iOS Assistant or Coolmuster iPad iOS Assistant for Mac, which is a professional iPod transferring program to transfer not only music, but also movies, photos, TV shows, audio books, etc. from iPod, iPhone and iPad to iTunes.
Free download the software by clicking the download button below and follow the guide to learn more about the transference from iPod to iTunes.
Easy Tutorial on How to Transfer iPod Music/Songs to iTunes Library
Note: Here, we take the Windows version as an example. If you're a Mac user, please download the Mac version to have a try.
Step 1. Run Transfer and Connect iPod to Computer
After installing and launching the software on your PC, plug your iPod to the computer via USB cable provided by Apple. Then, the software will automatically detect your iPod and show it in the Device list. If not, you can click the 'Refresh' button on the top of the interface.
Step 2. Select Your Wanted Music and Copy Them to PC
All files on your iPad will be displayed in categories in the left panel. To transfer music from iPod to iTunes, just click 'Music' folder and mark the songs you want to transfer. Then, click 'Export' on the top of the panel to export music files from iPad to PC immediately. Before that, you will be asked to choose an output location from your local to save the output music.
Step 3. Sync the Exported Photos to iTunes
Now, all your wanted music files are saved in your PC. You can open iTunes on your computer and sync these songs to iTunes library by dragging and dropping.
Learn More about iPod to Computer Transfer
Coolmuster iOS Assistant or Coolmuster iOS Assistant for Mac is really your must-have assistance to manage your iDevice:
- It supports all iPod models, including iPod touch, iPod touch 4, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano 3/4/5/6, and iPod Classic.
- It is not only an iPod transfer, you can also use it to transfer data from iPhone and iPod.
- For every register users, you're enabled to upgrade the iPod Transfer regularly free for lifetime.
- One click to backup iPad/iPhone/iPod music, movies, TV shows, books, playlist, voice memos, camera roll, photos, etc. to your computer or iTunes library.
You can also read this guide in Français.
There are many reasons why you might need iPod music transfer software. Often, you might find yourself with music on your computer that you would like to transfer to your iPod, but restrictions in iTunes are making it difficult. Similarly, it’s not always easy to transfer music from your iPod to your computer using Apple’s software, so you might have to employ some kind of third-party iPod music transfer software.
Transfer Music From Ipod To Computer Free
Top 3 Best iPod Music Transfer Software
Here is some of the best software to transfer music from iPod to computer:
1 iMyFone TunesMate
This is a great software suite that can help you transfer files back and forth between your iPod and your computer, as well as between other iOS devices. It can help you organize you files and also move them around without the restrictions that are imposed by Apple.
When it comes to music, iMyFone TunesMate has many great functions. In a word, it helps you to get more legitimate music with less paid. it allows you to enjoy all your paid music in different devices if you need. It also allows to enjoy your friends’ paid music without purchase. Let’s look at what specific work it can do.
- It lets rebuild your iTunes music library. You can upload all your devices’ music to iTunes.
- It lets transfer iTunes music to iPod without covering your iPod’s current music.
- It lets add music to your iPod from computer.
- It lets transfer music from iPod to computer.
- Of course, it lets delete some unwanted music from your iPod in bulk.
- It lets you transfer your entire playlist with just one click.
Transfer Music From Ipod To Computer Free Software Macbook Pro
Transferring is extremely easy. Anyone who can use iTunes can learn how to use iMyFone TunesMate very easily. For example, here are the steps on how to transfer your iTunes music to iPod:
(1) Download TunesMate. Install it on your PC or Mac, then plug in your iPod and open up the program.
(2) Click the “Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice” icon that you see in the interface. The entire library will be checked by default. But you can uncheck some items you don’t want to transfer.
(3) Hit “Transfer” button and wait for it to finish.
As you can see, it only takes a few clicks to send your music from iTunes to iPod, where you can then back it up or share it with friends.
2 Syncios Manager
Syncios is a device manager that also lets you transfer files with almost no effort. You can transfer music files, video files, contacts, and other information. It also has tools that help you download Internet videos straight onto your device. You can convert files easily, and also make customized ringtones.
It’s a great file manager that just about replaces iTunes, and like iMyFone TunesMate, has even more functionality.
Transfer Music From Ipod To Computer Free Software Mac Download
3 Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
This is anotherbest iPod music transfer software. It can sync your iPod with iTunes, as well as help you transfer individual files. It will let you back up, manage, and transfer just about any sort of file with a very simple user interface. It can also help transfer between devices, which is helpful if you bought a new device and need to move the data over.
Transfer Music From Ipod To Computer Free Software Mac Os
Here is a side-by-side comparison of these three best iPod music transfer software packages:
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
Have media player built in