- Life of the Party Digital Content – Features the Flaming Tiki Bar and sleek, stylized outfits for your Sims.
- Up All Night Digital Content – Features the Laser Light Show, fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes.
- Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content – Features a collection of fun animal hats for your Sims to wear and show off!
- The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack – A digital soundtrack featuring music from the game.
- Release name: The Sims 4 v 22.214.171.1240.zip
- Size: 40.5 GB
The premise is the same, yet the Sims 4 creates more depth and introduces new mechanics, features, and vastly improved graphics. Speaking of graphics, this is a game that looks surprisingly good on a high-end Mac at the highest settings. The Sims 4, available now for your PC or Mac via instant email code activation so grab your region-free Origin key and start playing today! Digital Games By Genre.
Give your Sims a backyard they can really enjoy with The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff! Add fun lawn water slides and colorful new objects to spice up the space. Slip into something a little more comfortable, and remember to keep plenty of lemonade on hand.Soak Up the Fun. Let your Sims cool off and show off on two all-new lawn water slides. The Sims 4 Island Living - Mac, Windows Digital Model: DIGITAL ITEM. ESRB Rating: T (Teen 13+) User rating, 4.4 out of 5 stars with 7 reviews. (7) $39.99 Your price for this item is $39.99. The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff - Mac, Windows. Model: Digital Item. Mac OS® X 10.11 (El Capitan) CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz Processor or better. The Sims™ 4 Digital Deluxe with Dine Out and Kids Room Stuff Terms and Conditions.
- Language: Český, Dansk, Deutsch (DE), English (US), Español (ES), suomi, Français (FR), Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (BR), Русский язык, Svenska, 中文（繁體）
- Full Base Game
- Game Version 126.96.36.1990
- Unlocked Deluxe Edition.
- All DLC, Expansions and Packs Included :
Before you start The Sims 4 Free Download For MAC make sure your Mac meets minimum system requirements.
- OS: Mac OS® X 10.7.5 (Lion)
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz Processor or better
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 320M, 9600M, 9400M,ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro or better. Video RAM of 256MB or better.
- MEMORY: 4GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: 12 GB of Hard Drive space
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse
- Click “DOWNLOAD” button below and you should be redirected to the download page.
- Download the torrent file and open it (To do this you must have utorrent, which you can get HERE).
- Once the download is done, double click inside the folder & run the setup.
- A popup should appear, click agree.
- Drag The Sims 4 icon to Applications (Watch the video below).
- Wait until the transfer of files is completed.
- Click The Sims 4 on desktop & play! (If an error message appear just click close).
UTTORENT DOWNLOAD LINK
Sims 4 not opening on your Mac? Follow through this guide to open it.
Sims 4 is a high-end computer game, specially designed for Windows PC and Apple’s Mac. However, this tutorial is specific to Mac users, who are experiencing Sims 4 loading error (not opening) on their computers.
To fix this error, we have come up with some solutions for you.
Fix: Sims 4 Won’t Open Mac
Method 1: Check Mac Specs
First off, Sims 4, as pointed out earlier, is a top end game, which requires advanced system specs and updated graphics drivers. Hence, if the game won’t open on your computer, it’s possible that you’re running an unsupported version of Mac.
Below is a summary of the minimum system requirements of Sims 4 (on Mac):
- Version: MacOS X Lion (10.7.5)
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: GeForce 9600M GT (NVIDIA) and/or Radeon HD 2600 Pro (ATI/AMD)
- Storage: 15 GB (Free)
- Video RAM: 256MB
If your Mac falls short of these specs, in any way, you won’t be able to open the game. In this case, the ultimate solution would be to upgrade, as appropriate.
However, if your computer meets the required specs, and Sims 4 still fails to open, you can try the solution(s) below.
Method 2: Restart Mac
Best bookkeeping apps for mac computers. To resolve the issue of Sims 4 not opening via system reboot, follow the steps below:
- Sign out of “Origin” and close it.
- Restart your Mac.
- Sign back into “Origin” (after system restart).
- Launch Sims 4.
The game should now open fine. If you’re still unable to open it, try the next troubleshooting method.
Method 3: Repair Game
To repair Sims 4, follow the steps below:
- Launch “Origin” and log in with your id.
- Locate and select your games library
- Find “The Sims 4” and right-click on it.
- Select “Repair Game”.
Now, try and relaunch the game.
Method 4: Open in Applications Folder
If you are still unable to access the game, while Origin is open, try opening it directly from the applications folder in your Mac.
Die Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Mac
If the above fixes could not resolve the issue, you can reinstall the game (and Origin) and see if it works.
Still unable to open Sims 4 after re-installation? Contact EA’s support team for assistance.
Hope you find this helpful? Drop a comment below to share your experience with us.
Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Mac
Daniel Segun is a Content Writer with over 4 years experience revolving around Technology, Digital Marketing, and Business. When he is not writing, he is probably busy building websites. You can reach him at his official website.