scapple: to work or shape roughly, without smoothing to a finish.
- The Chambers Dictionary
ROUGH IT OUT
Ever scribbled ideas on a piece of paper and drawn lines between related thoughts? Then you already know what Scapple does. It's a virtual sheet of paper that lets you make notes anywhere and connect them using lines or arrows.
Join up your thinking however you want. Scapple doesn't force you to make connections—every note is equal, so it's up to you which notes have connections and which don't. You have complete freedom to experiment with how your ideas fit together.
IT’S SCAPPLE SIMPLE
Creating notes is as easy as double-clicking anywhere on the page; making connections between ideas is as simple as dragging and dropping one note onto another. And unlike real paper, in Scapple you can move notes around and never run out of space.
• Simple—and fun!—to use
• Write notes anywhere
• Connect notes using drag and drop
• Move and arrange notes easily
• Stack notes in columns of related ideas
• Label connections
• Create background shapes to group notes
• Customise the appearance of notes
• MathType support
• iCloud syncing
• Full screen mode
• Export to popular formats or print your ideas
• Easily drag notes into Scrivener for further development
If you have any questions or feedback, you can contact us by email on [email protected] or via our support forum at http://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum.
- You can buy a bundled package (Windows + Mac OS) for $75. The iOS app is $19.99. If you’re an existing Scrivener 1 user for Windows or If you’re a Mac user with an older version you can upgrade to Version 3 for $25. Considering everything that you can do with this software and comparing it to the competition, Scrivener provides solid value.
- Scapple is an easy-to-use tool for getting ideas down as quickly as possible and making connections between them. It isn't exactly mind-mapping software-it's more like.
- After experiencing the same problem on Dropbox, I learned that Scrivener 2 on Windows is incompatible with Scrivener 3 on Mac and that I would have to export Mac files to the old format in order to open them on PC, and vice versa. Apparently, Scrivener 3 for Windows will fix.
The Brave browser is a fast, private and secure web browser for PC, Mac and mobile. Download now to enjoy a faster ad-free browsing experience that saves data and battery life by blocking tracking software. Scapple provides a virtual board on which you can write down your ideas and make connections between them in no time. Furthermore, the Scapple app provides unlimited space on the same canvas and does not force you to make connections. You can easily create a.
Scapple App Description & Info
The application Scapple was published in the category Productivity on Apr 30, 2013 and was developed by Literature & Latte. The current version is 1.4. To download, install and use Scapple, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch will need to be on iOS 10.10 or higher that have at least 13 MB of free phone memory. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app.
Scapple for iPhone 1.4 Release Notes
Halo ce mac download free. Scapple 1.4 provides compatibility for both macOS 11 Big Sur and Apple Silicon.BIG SURUI and icons updated to match the new look of macOS 11 Big Sur.APPLE SILICONScapple is now a Universal app, running natively on both Silicon and Intel machines.CHANGES• Drawing and zooming optimised - Scapple should now be much faster with large boards.• Added a preference that allows you to use solid lines instead of dashes for connections without arrows.• Numerous refinements and bug fixes.