SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) platform provides flexible systems management for an enterprise BI standard that allows administrators to confidently deploy and standardize their BI implementations on a proven, scalable, and adaptive service-oriented architecture. You can find BI 4.3 new capabilities in the What's New in BI 4.3 guide. The documentation for all released versions of BI Platform can be found in the SAP Help Portal.
If you’re using SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform 2.2 or 2.3, please refer to SAP Note 2903302 (Lumira Server 2.X support on SAP BI Platform 4.3).
Jun 13, 2020 If you are running SAP BI 4.0, SAP BI 4.1 or SAP BI 4.2 you have the following options: Upgrade “in place” – I.e.: Install SAP BI 4.3 on top of SAP BI 4.x; Upgrade “side by side” – I.e.: Like a migration, install a fresh SAP BI 4.3 server then move the objects; Note: I suggest reading my blog on “In Place” vs “Side by Side. SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.2 Suite Patch3.13 Release Notes ( PDF) This pdf contains the list of SAP Notes for corrections in BI 4.2 Patch3x SAP Business Intelligence Suite - Fixed Issues 4.2 ( PDF) SAP Business Intelligence.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 can be installed as a new installation or as an in-place upgrade of an existing SBOP BI 4.2 installation. Please note that as of 4.3, desktop client applications are 64-bits applications.
Products and tools listed below are deprecated in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3:
- Classic BI Launch pad
In BI 4.3, the classic BI Launchpad is replaced with the Fiorified BI Launch pad.
- Desktop Intelligence Compatibility Pack
- Java Applet Viewer
- PeopleSoft, JD Edward, Siebel and Oracle EBS authentication (maintenance only). For more information, refer to 2776738
- Report Conversion Tool. For more information, refer to 2801797
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Widget. For more information, refer to 2837139
- SAP BusinessObjects Explorer. For more information, refer to 2824537
- SAP Crystal Dashboards and Presentation Design. For more information, refer to 2739919
- Upgrade Manager
- Upgrade Management Tool. For more information, refer to 2776738
Product Availability Matrix
The Product Availability Matrix (PAM) is the single point of information, which includes end of maintenance dates, upgrade paths, landscapes, related product versions and technical release information, database platforms, Java platforms, operating systems, and so on. Enter 'SBOP BI PLATFORM 4.3' into the search text box and click on the Search button to retrieve the information.
Relevant SAP Notes
Sap Businessobjects Bi Platform
Below is a list of important SAP Notes to help you get started with SAP BI 4.3.
- 2921748 - SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3 Support Package 00 - What's New
- 2921709 - SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.3 SP00 Installation Guides for Windows and Unix
- 2921784 - SAP BusinessObjects BI Suite 4.3 SP00 Release Restrictions
- 2921811 - SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.3 SP00 Upgrade Guide
- 2903302 - Lumira Server 2.X support on SAP BI Platform 4.3
Documentation and Guides
Sap Businessobjects Bi Platform 4.2
The online documentation for SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.3 is available on the SAP Help Portal.
Mumu download for pc. If you are having any problem accessing software, report an incident using component: XX-SER-SAPSMP-SWC.
If you are having any technical product related question, report an incident for Technical Support using component: BI-*.
Please refer to SAP Note 67739* for guidelines on setting message priorities.
Sap Businessobjects Bi Suite
Sap Businessobjects Bi Platform 4.3
There are two main web sites you will use to receive the most value from your software.
Sap Businessobjects Training
SAP Community contains blogs, forums, and articles written by SAP employees, partners, and customers. More specifically, you will find Business Intelligence related content in the BI Community. Reading content is free. Registration is required to create content.