- Download Remote Mouse for macOS 10.10 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Remote Mouse™ turns your iPhone or iPad into a set of wireless user-friendly remote control for your computer. It not only simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, but also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote.
- Once you get the iphone app you download the server for your mac and away you go. The really cool thing is that one of the problems with using a mac for a media center is controlling the mac with out keyboards and mouses all over the family room. This mouse has the keyboard built in and it works great 'in the air' no table or flat surface needed.
- Read our Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 review. $25 at Best Buy. For the Windows 10 power user. Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse. Best Mac VPN of 2021.
Please refer to the following entries for troubleshooting.
1. Make sure that the Remote Mouse computer server is running rightly on your computer.
2. Your computer's firewall or anyother anti-virus software is not blocking Remote Mouse.
3. The Wi-Fi option of your mobile device is on.
4. Your mobile device and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi, or the same personal hotspot.
5. Try to manually connect by scanning the QR code or entering your computer's IP address which both can be found on the computer server.
6. If you have successfully connected to this computer before, you can also try to connect via history.
7. Some router settings may affect connection. Find and click on the currently connected Wi-Fi in your mobile device Settings, select 'Forget this network' and then reconnect.
8. Try to reboot both of your router and mobile device.
9. If you are using server version 2.57 and have set up a connection password, make sure the Remote Mouse app on your mobile device is also update to date.
Remote Control Computer Mouse
Remote Mouse For Mac Reviews
How to search for an email on mac client email. Note: After after installation, you need to download iPhone App from: Remote Mouse And if you would prefer to use a 64-bit version of Remote Mouse, you can download it for free from the Mac App Store (requires OS X 10.7 or later).