You want to configure and deploy a connection to enable remote users to access a local network. The VPN establishes an encrypted tunnel to provide secure access to company resources through TCP on port 443.
Sophos Vpn Client Install
ObjectivesWhen you complete this unit, you’ll know how to do the following:
User-MAC Binding can only be applied with client based authentication mechanisms i.e. Linux, Windows and client based SSO. Best gmail client for windows. This is because Sophos Firewall receives MAC addresses through clients. MAC Binding option for SSL VPN client. Sophos Home for Mac Antivirus - Free Download. Includes a 30 day trial of Sophos Home for Mac Premium, with advanced ransomware scanning in real time.
- Specify an address range for SSL VPN clients.
- Create a user group for SSL VPN clients and add a user.
- Define a local subnet and remote SSL VPN range.
- Add an SSL VPN remote access policy.
- Add a firewall rule.
- Set up Windows permissions for users to use the SSL VPN client.
- Download the SSL VPN client software from the client and connect to the internal network.
- Check connectivity.
Specify an IP address range for SSL VPN clients
When SSL clients sign in, they are assigned an address from the range specified here. You must use a private address range.
How To Use Sophos Vpn
- Go to VPN and click Show VPN settings.
- Specify a lease range. If required, you can also update the subnet mask.
- Click Apply.