- Voice-to-text is a helpful feature for those who are often out and about. And for those who have a Mac computer, you can take that feature and use it in your everyday workflow. The key is a built.
- Human voices for your PC - Use the most natural Text-To-Speech voices ever heard for fun and work. CereProc Voices. High-quality voices for computers running Microsoft Windows XP and Vista/7. It can replace the default American English Microsoft voices with a wide range of other accents and languages.
- How To Use Cereproc Voice For Mac Text Speech Free
- How To Use Cereproc Voice For Mac Text Speech Message
- How To Use Cereproc Voice For Mac Text Speech Text
CereVoice text-to-speech v4.0 is available for Apple Mac OS X, bringing CereProc's high-quality voices to computers running Apple's OS X: 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan and 10.12 Sierra. CereVoice can replace the default Mac voices with a wide range of other accents and languages. You can do so using the Microsoft Speech API. I don't know if that's supported on a Mac, given the name I would guess not. The alternative would be using some platform-independent wrapper library that uses the speech recognition APIs of the platform that it's running on. Some alternatives are mentioned in C# Speech Recognition.
Jack and Jess are the names of voices you can add to your text-to-speech program. They are both natural sounding voices and can be added for free!
- The voices have UK regional accents that sound realistic and natural, making it easier to listen to long documents or detailed articles.
- They are easily downloaded and installed on any text-to-speech type application.
- Available for Mac, Windows, Android and iOS devices.
- Free for post-16 UK students (Scottish students can also get three free Scottish accent voices).
- Can even be used to create audio files with the help of a text-to-speech program such as Balabolka, Read&Write or Claroread.
Why I Love the Techdis CereProc Voices
I love using my text-to-speech program to convert scanned text to audio files. Then I can use my travelling time to study, listening to Jess read my text aloud to me.
2nd Speech Center supports all the Microsoft SAPI4, SAPI5 (Speech Application Programming Interface) compatible text-to-speech voices! We have collected most of high-quality free or commercial voices from the Internet for you. They are available for FREE download or buy below.
AT&T Natural Voices
How To Use Cereproc Voice For Mac Text Speech Free
The World's most famous text-to-speech voices. Natural-sounding and high quality.
Get Them Now!
*NOTE: Cepstral Voices are available for Windows, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, Linux, and Mac OSX*
Exciting new voices from Cepstral® are now available for only $29.99 each. These high quality voices take up less disk space (average less than 50mb) than most premium voices, do not use as much processor power, and are very fast when creating audio files. Cepstral® voices are supported by 2nd Speech Center and other sapi5 compatible programs.
Cepstral® Voices support the addition of many languages, including US English, UK English, Canadian French, Italian, German, Americas Spanish, MS Agent Characters.
Get Them Now!
Human voices for your PC - Use the most natural Text-To-Speech voices ever heard for fun and work.
Get Them Now! Download icc cricket world cup 2011 game crack key.
High-quality voices for computers running Microsoft Windows XP and Vista/7. It can replace the default American English Microsoft voices with a wide range of other accents and languages. CereProc's Windows voices are compatible with Microsoft SAPI5, and all voices are 22khz for excellent clarity and naturalness. Get Them Now!
How To Use Cereproc Voice For Mac Text Speech Message
How to Install Text-To-Speech Voices:
How To Use Cereproc Voice For Mac Text Speech Text
After the download is complete, run the .exe/.msi file to install the new voice engine. After installing, close 2nd Speech Center and restart the program. The new voices will appear in the Voices drop-list.