There are five tools to help you jailbreak iOS 10 – 10.3.3. They’re H3lix, Meridian, g0blin, Safari, and Houdini. I’m not joking. You would think that jailbreak is dead. But in reality, it’s not!
Developers within the community have been hard at work to put out multiple jailbreaks just for this major firmware release (10.x, 10.3.x, etc.).
We have published individual tutorials on how to use these jailbreak apps for your iPhone and iPad. But for some reason, many people still manage to get confused and messed up their device.
In this post, I’m going to compile some general information about these jailbreak for iOS 10 – 10.3.3, so you can have a better understanding of what they do. Also, download links and instructions will be included.
- Supported iPhone: iPhone X NO MEID Jailbreak Now iPhone – Get Free Cydia Install. FREE iCloud BYPASS; NOTE: In addition to iOS and iPadOS 14.2, Apple made beta versions of tvOS 14.2 and watchOS 7.1 available. It appears that iOS 14.1, which Apple appeared to skip past in releasing the 14.2 beta, is intended to support the features of the.
- Cydia Installer, free download. IPhone jailbreak software for Windows: An easy way to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or any iOS 7 device. Review of Cydia Installer. Includes tests and PC download for 32-bit/64-bit systems.
- IPhone and iPad Jailbreak (Cydia), free download. IPhone and iPad Jailbreak (Cydia): This jailbreak is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and the first generation of the iPad and the third and fourth generation of iPod Touch - Jailbreak for iOS 4.3.3 - Jailbreak for iOS 5.1.1 - Install Free Apps and Games.
- Cydia Jailbreak free download - Jailbreak VPN, Cydia Installer All In One, Taig Jailbreak, and many more programs Join or Sign In Sign in to add and modify your software.
Cydia is a free application software for Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod devices. This can be installed on most of the iOS versions including iOS 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Cydia installing on latest iOS 11 is also possible. You can customize & modify your iDevice with Cydia as never before.
Let’s first talk about Houdini, the oldest member of the iOS 10 jailbreak series. Houdini was released by developer Abraham Masri or known as @cheesecakeufo. Some of you may know him from his Saïgon jailbreak.
Very short introduction series download torrent. You can use the Houdini jailbreak on any 64-bit devices running iOS 10 – 10.3.2. Noticed how iOS 10.3.3 wasn’t mentioned? That’s because there is no support for the firmware yet.
If your device is running on anything above iOS 10.3.2, I would stay away from Houdini. It runs on iOS 10 – 10.3.2 and iOS 11 – 11.3.1.
There is a written tutorial on how to use Houdini to jailbreak your iPhone and iPad here. Please follow it carefully, so you don’t brick your device.
Another thing to keep in mind is that Cydia doesn’t come with Houdini. This is a semi-jailbreak, and it will only let you perform minor customizations.
It is not considered a jailbreak tool, rather it is a jailbreak app and tweak manager similar to Cydia. Its current compatibility has been upgraded up to iOS 11.3.1.
Next up, we have H3lix jailbreak, an iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak tool for 32-bit devices. Released by developer tihmstar, H3lix support the following iPhones and iPads:
- iPod touch 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPad mini 1
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
You will need to download the latest IPA file and use Cydia Impactor to install it on your iOS device. Initiate the jailbreak by opening the H3lix app and tap on “jailbreak.” Once completed, you will find Cydia on your home screen.
Meridian jailbreak is similar to H3lix, except it supports newer iPhone and iPad models. That being said, if you have an iPhone 7, 6s, 6+, etc. that runs on iOS 10.x, then you can jailbreak it using this tool.
Users can expect to see Cydia being installed once their device is jailbroken. Meridian has gone through multiple releases, so it’s fairly stable at the moment.
The latest changelog notes:
- Fixed the root r/w patch for <10.3 – Meridian now works on all 10.x 64-bit devices! Thanks @stek29!
- Updated dropbear to use /meridian/bins/sh – fixes issues with other JB’s (Saigon, Yalu)
- Tidied up the installation/running process
- Fixed the lack of constraints on DRM ViewController
You can follow this tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 with Meridian as well as learning how to troubleshoot it when things go wrong.
The Safari jailbreak was released for iOS 10 to iOS 10.3.3 devices. It is compatible with all 64-bit iPhone, iPads, and iPod touches. There is no developer mentioned for this jailbreak, but it is based on the pwn_i8.js and V0rtex exploits.
Many of the more recent jailbreaks are semi-untethered. The Safari jailbreak, however, is fully untethered because it is a remote jailbreak. The advantage of this jailbreak is that you can do it without the use of the Cydia Impactor, and you do not need to use a computer at all.
Last but not least, g0blin jailbreak by developer Sticktron. First spotted on Github, users were required to use Xcode to compile the sources and turn it into a .IPA file. However, the .IPA file is now made available on the developer’s site.
Similar to H3lix, you can use g0blin jailbreak on iOS 10.x to iOS 10.3.3. We’ve seen devices with Cydia installed and running quite nicely. If H3lix isn’t working for you, maybe give this one a try.
Free Iphone Jailbreak Software Cydia Download
G0blin supports the following devices:
- iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE
- iPad (5th generation), Pro
- iPad mini 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air 1, 2
- iPod touch (6th generation)
Iphone Jailbreak Software For Windows
Visit this page if you want to learn more about g0blin jailbreak and how to perform it on your device.
- Use the direct download link from the developer website. Don’t download any jailbreak IPA on third-party apps like TweakBox. Sometimes the version may be outdated, and it could break your device.
- Update Cydia Impactor to the latest version before use. Learn more about that here.
- If you can’t open the jailbreak app on your home screen, be sure to trust its certificate first from the Settings app. More about that on this page.
DISCONTINUED JAILBREAK INSTALLER
The Pangu8 JB installer has been discontinued because the Velonzy team no longer supports the database that is needed. Instead, you can download the Pangu iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak app installer for your Windows computer here.
FAKE JAILBREAK APP FOR iOS 10 – iOS 10.3.3
In finding the best iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak app, you also have to keep an eye out for those fake jailbreak apps as well.
Spring jailbreak, for example, was released by DevelopApple and said it works with all 64-bit devices running iOS 10.3 to iOS 10.3.3. version. However, when tested, the jailbreak process failed for most of the tested devices. There were several errors, and the jailbreak process could not be completed, making it a fake jailbreak.
TETHERED VS UNTETHERED JAILBREAK
If you are new to jailbreaking, you will find that it is easy to get confused when it comes to developers building a tethered jailbreak. Most jailbreaks we have previously used have been untethered. Here is the difference between the two:
A tethered jailbreak requires that your iOS device is connected to a computer. It is tethered to your computer. The hardware then boots up using the jailbreak app. To do this, plug your iOS device into the computer, relaunch the jailbreak app that you used to jailbreak your iOS device, then choose boot tethered from the options. The device will then begin to run in its jailbroken state.
These are often preferred over tethered jailbreaks because you don’t have to have your device connected to the computer for it to work. Once you jailbreak the device, it can be rebooted as many times as you want without ever having to tether it to the computer.
If the battery is dead, simply charge the device, and it will still be jailbroken. It is a more modern-day kind of jailbreak process. To do this, install your untethered jailbreak like Unc0ver, Chimera, or Electra, and reboot the device when requested. It is now jailbroken and can be used as normal. You can then reboot it as you please without having to tether the device to restore the jailbreak.