Hey guys in this blog-post I’m going to show you install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PC laptop. You would learn to successfully install Mac OS Sierra on Windows Operating Machine.
Images for the virtual desktop are now being preloaded into RAM. When this is complete, you will be presented with the desktop and be able to browse all. OpenEmu is about to change the world of video game emulation. One console at a time. For the first time, the 'It just works' philosophy now extends to open source video game emulation on the Mac. With OpenEmu, it is extremely easy to add, browse, organize and with a compatible gamepad, play those favorite games (ROMs) you already own.
Let’s get started alright guys so first what you need to do is download all the necessary files from the links mentioned below and a place it on your Desktop. These are the files that is required for the installation MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on your PC or laptop
Step 1: Download Files to Install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PC using VMware Workstation
Patch Tool >>> https://mega.nz/#!pRBjxRhJ!Oev39RoC-0D3J0xmPNlw21yEfIS7SBTYR7zOMswdako
Mirror Link >>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9SvdLiwSfz5T0FHQTRQY1V5VzQ/view
VMWARE player >>> https://www.vmware.com/products/workstation-pro.html
***VMware Workstation Pro Lets You Run Multiple Operating Systems as Virtual Machines (including Windows VMs) on a Single Windows or Linux PC
macOS 10.12 Sierra Vmdisk file(UPDATED) >>> https://mega.nz/#!hJI2SCZY!KSISuioeXEZxja1XfJFTSLIXLHSbKbL-GcpKLoIa9Kw
Alternate Google Drive Link >>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9SvdLiwSfz5d0M2MERTTlVlZWM/view
Step 2: Extract the Batch of Files Using WinRAR Extraction Tool (You can Choose any Extraction Tool)
Install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PC ***Download WinRAR Click Here >>>https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
You can now Delete the Zip Files after Extraction as you would not need them any more
Step 3: Installing and Setting Up VMware Workstation to Install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PC
- Right-Click on VMware Workstation Setup File and Run as Administrator
- After Installing VMware Workstation. Don’t Start the program yet
Step 4: Installing Patch to Install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PC
- Go to the PatchTool Folder and Find “win-install”
- Right-Click on win-install File and Run as Administrator
- As Soon as You Run the Script You Will See the Command Prompt Load Automatically
- Don’t Worry, The Software is Installing the patch needed for VMware Workstation
- We need to install this patch in-order to install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on any PC laptop.
*** Also Read (How to Install JDK 9 on Windows 10 64-bit Operating System)
Step 5: Open your VMware Workstation Program and Create New Virtual Machine
- Now Click on Create New Virtual Machine
- When you Click Create New Virtual Machine >> Choose Typicaland Click Next
- Select the I will install the Operating System later then click on next
- Now Here you will See the Option Apple Mac OS X and Select the Version OS X 10.11
- You can Name Your Virtual Machine Whatever You Like, I will name it macOs 10.12 Sierra.
- At the bottom, you can see the PATH to all Logins stored on your PC.
- Very Important à Please copy this Path on a Notepad as we will need this later. Click Next
- Here Select: Store Virtual Disk as Single File and Click Next
- Click on Finish
Follow this Step by Step Pics to Create New Virtual Machine
Now You Should See your new Virtual Machine Listed on VMware Workstation
Now You Should See your new Virtual Machine Listed on VMware Workstation
- Go to Edit Virtual Machine Settings
- Now Let’s allot some Ram to Our Virtual Machine. It is recommended to use 4Gb of RAM to install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on any PC
- Go to the Processors Section and Select 4 for Number of Processors
- I am using a Quadcore Processor; therefore, I will select 4. If you are using a different processor choose accordingly.
- Click on Hard Disk and Then Click Remove
- Now Click on Add and Select Hard Disk
- Click Next
- Choose SATA (Recommended) and Click Next
- Here Select “Use an existing virtual Disk” and Click Next
- Browse and Navigate to the File (It’s the file we extracted on Our Desktop earlier)
- It’s the Main file around 8Gb (macOS 10.12 Sierra)
- Select the file Click Open and then Click Finish
- Now Click Ok
Now We are Ready to Start Our Virtual Machine, but before that we need to do one more important step. Go ahead and Open My Computer or This PC and paste the address Location that I recommended you copy earlier. Sa mp 0 3 7.
You will be taken to the page where you will see all the macOS 10.12 Sierra files. Open the macOS 10.12 Sierra file which ends with extension VMX. Right-Click on the file and open it with Notepad.
When you open the file with Notepad, Navigate to the bottom of the file and add this following line >>>> smc.version = “0” and then Save it.
Now start your virtual machine. At first you will see some errors (Basically there are not errors but tooltips), but macOS 10.12 Sierra will eventually load. Please Note, it is important that you are familiar with shortcut keys when you are using Virtual Machines. For your convenience here are some shortcut keys to toggle between Operating systems.
Use CTRL + G for macOS
To get back to Host operating system use CTRL + ALT
Now you can see we have successfully installed MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on any PC laptop. Follow all the necessary steps like Registration, Connecting to WIFI and so on.http://techhowdy.com/install-mac-os-10-12-sierra-windows-pc/http://techhowdy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/MAC-OS-10.12-Sierra-on-Windows-PC-1024x576.jpghttp://techhowdy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/MAC-OS-10.12-Sierra-on-Windows-PC-150x150.jpgHow ToInstall MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PC,MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PCHey guys in this blog-post I'm going to show you install MAC OS 10.12 Sierra on Windows PC laptop. You would learn to successfully install Mac OS Sierra on Windows Operating Machine. Let's get started alright guys so first what you need to do is download all the necessary files..DemonLyoidLopes[email protected]AdministratorHi there, I am Lyoid Lopes. Internet Marketer and Blog writer. I am Software Engineering Technology graduate from Centennial College Canada. In Techhowdy I publish new technology news every day. You can reach me Facebook, Twitter and Google +TechHowdy
What is SheepShaver?
Mac Os Emulator Windows 10
SheepShaver is a MacOS run-time environment for BeOS and Linux that allows you to run classic MacOS applications inside the BeOS/Linux multitasking environment. This means that both BeOS/Linux and MacOS applications can run at the same time (usually in a window on the BeOS/Linux desktop) and data can be exchanged between them. If you are using a PowerPC-based system, applications will run at native speed (i.e. with no emulation involved). There is also a built-in PowerPC emulator for non-PowerPC systems.
SheepShaver is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). However, you still need a copy of MacOS and a PowerMac ROM image to use SheepShaver. If you're planning to run SheepShaver on a PowerMac, you probably already have these two items.
SheepShaver runs with varying degree of functionality on the following systems:
Mac Os 8 Emulator
- Unix with X11 (Linux i386/x86_64/ppc, NetBSD 2.x, FreeBSD 3.x)
- Mac OS X (PowerPC and Intel)
- Windows NT/2000/XP
- BeOS R4/R5 (PowerPC)
Some of SheepShaver's features
Snes Emulator Mac Os Sierra
- Runs MacOS 7.5.2 thru 9.0.4. MacOS X as a guest is not supported.
- Color video display
- CD quality sound output
- Access to floppy disks, CD-ROMs and HFS(+) partitions on hard disks
- Easy file exchange with the host OS via a 'Host Directory Tree' icon on the Mac desktop
- Internet and LAN networking via Ethernet
- Serial drivers
- SCSI Manager (old-style) emulation