- Culligan Hi Flo 50 Manual
- Culligan Hi Flo 50 Manual Parts
- Culligan Hi Flo 50 Manual Transfer Switch
- Culligan Hi Flo 50 Manual Transmission
Home Contact Culligan of Danville Culligan International
Culligan Hi Flo 50 Manual
|Culligan Danville Part Number||Culligan International Part Number|
Date of Update
Culligan Global Control CSM / HI-FLO 50
|4104||PN 00716771||1 1/2' Brine Valve for HI-FLO 50 Softener||$904.75||4/25/19|
|7480||PN 01020229||Diaphragm Valve 4-Inch, NO Flanged (old PN 00503120)||$1,044.60||4/25/19|
|7481||PN 01020228||Diaphragm Valve 3-Inch, NO Flanged (old PN 00503290F)||$526.82||4/25/19|
|7482||PN 01020228||Diaphragm Valve 3-Inch, NO Threaded(old PN 00503290T)||$526.82||4/25/19|
|7483||PN 01020227||Diaphragm Valve 2.5-Inch, NO Threaded(old PN 00503280)||$333.62||4/25/19|
|PN 00442375||Diaphragm Valve 1-Inch, NO/SAO Threaded||$262.73||4/25/19|
Cartridge Assembly for HI-FLO Soft/Filter i
|4525||PN 01016170||MVP Electronic Controller||$1,190.42||4/25/19|
|11424||PN 00403302||Cap for HI-FLO Softeners and Filters||$15.88||4/25/19|
|5384||PN 01019576||CSM Softener Kit||$237.31||4/25/19|
|7474||PN 01020677||Global Control, CSM/HF50||$1,249.95||4/25/19|
|5789||PN 00332124||Valve Seat||$4.80||4/25/19|
- The Culligan Hi-Flo 50®Filter reduces contaminants. and solids that affect equipment efficiency and water quality. Configure the system based on your requirements, adding tanks and instrumentation as your usage increases. Use the Culligan®-exclusive Smart Controller to easily manage and control your filtering options.
- Meredith Culligan Product Brochures & Manuals. Call your local Culligan Man. Hi-Flo 42 Filter; CSM Filter; Hi-Flo 50 Filter; Filter Line Card; C&I.
Hi there, welcome to Parts Town! Parts Town and 3Wire have joined forces and teamed up with IPC, combining the team you know with the largest inventory in the industry and cutting-edge technology to give you the absolute best experience. We have 1 Culligan Hi-Flo 50 HD-726 manual available for free PDF download: Brochure & Specs. Culligan Hi-Flo 50 HD-726 Brochure & Specs (19 pages) Culligan Hi-Flo 55 Filters Operating Manual MODEL NUMBER HD-202 HD-242 HD-302 HD-362 HD-423 HD-483 HD-544 HD-604 HD-726HD-846.
Culligan of Danville has spare parts available for
Culligan HI-FLO 2 softeners, Culligan HI-FLO 2e,Culligan HI-FLO 22, Culligan Soft-Minder Twin Softeners, Culligan HI-FLO 3 and HI-FLO 3e softeners as well as Culligan HI-FLO 50, Culligan HI-FLO 55, Culligan HI-FLO 55e, Culligan HI-FLO xN, Culligan CSM and Culligan HE High Efficiency 1.5' Water softeners.
In addition, spare parts are available for Culligan HI-FLO 2 Depth & Carbon filters, Culligan HI-FLO 2e filters, Culligan HI-FLO 22 filters, Culligan HI-FLO 42 filters, Culligan HI-FLO 55, Culligan HI-FLO 55e, Culligan HI-FLO xN, Culligan CSM and Culligan HI-FLO 50 Depth Filters and Carbon Filters.
1. Main Valve Replacement. If the central valve for the HI-FLO50 or HI-FLO 5 must be replaced, there is currently only one option. Replace the central control valve with a valve nest. The user can repipe the front valve nest to eliminate this central valve. A replacement pre-piped valve nest is available from Culligan. This includes new diaphragm valves. This new valve nest must be used in conjunction with the MVP or GBE Electronic Controller.
|2. Electrmechanical Controller. The older HI-FLO 5 electromechanical controller (Part Number 00772850) is obsolete. (see picture above). It can be replaced with the Culligan MVP or the Culligan GBE Controllers. The MVP and the GBE Controllers contain a pilot valve that is compatible with the one on the old electromechanical unit.|
Zen mozaic mp3 player. Copyright 2013, Culligan Water Conditioning of Danville. PO Box 244, Danville, Kentucky 40423-0244
859-236-4965 800-892-6414 (within Kentucky) Fax 859-236-4965
Site Updated November 10, 2013 Page last updated December 2, 2014
Culligan HI-FLO 50 Water Softener - 3/4' Before 2004
Culligan Hi Flo 50 Manual Parts
Cap for HI-FLO Softeners and Filters PN 1044 / 00403302
Culligan Global GBE Controller HI-FLO 42, HI-FLO 50 Filters PN 7487 / 01020676
HI-FLO Cartridge Assembly PN 721 / 00403304
Culligan Hi Flo 50 Manual Transfer Switch
For Price Quotation or Specifications:
Contact Culligan of Danville Kentucky
phone: 800-892-6414 or 859-236-4965
email: [email protected]
Spare Parts for Culligan HI-FLO 50
Culligan Hi Flo 50 Manual Transmission
Spare Parts for HI-FLO 50 Water Softeners are available through Culligan of Danville Kentucky (located in Central Kentucky) for Commercial and Industrial end use customers in North America. The current HI-FLO 50 Water Softeners utilize a valve nest, a GBE controller and diaphragm valves. The HI-FLO 50 Water Softeners sold before 2004 utilize a multi-port valve, usually with a MVP controller and diaphragm valves. This special HI-FLO 50 multi-port valve is no longer available. However, the pre-2004 HI-FLO 50s can be retrofiited to a valve next system to replace the multi-port valve. Quotations/Cost Estimates are available for repalcement water softener parts, including retrofit kits for valve nests.