Let’s see various ways to customize Chrome on Windows and Mac. Earlier, we resorted to Chrome extensions for changing the theme. But, Google launched 14 themes for Chrome in. The Proper Menu Bar extension for Chrome, by Stefan Van Damme, gives Chrome a standard-issue menu bar with all the same tools and options that are in the Chrome dropdown menu. Download it here. The extension is accessible from the toolbar. Click on the + symbol. Autocad lite mac educational download.
Note: This article assumes that you had the VirtualShield extension installed at one point. If you have never installed it, please install the extension now. If you did have it installed but don't know what happened, click here.
Can't see the VirtualShield icon in your Chrome toolbar anymore?
If you already enabled VirtualShield, but don't see the icon in your address bar, it's most likely 'hidden' in the Chrome menu. This article will help you get it back.
First, please make sure the VirutalShield Chrome Extension is both installed and enabled.
- For help installing it, click here.
- For help enabling it, click here.
This should only be followed if you have already installed the extension but DO NOT see it in your toolbar. It looks like this:
If you want to show the icon in your Chrome Toolbar, follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Look for the Menu icon (3 vertical dots) on the right of your address bar.
- Look for the VirtualShield icon, and right-click on it.
- Select the Keep in Toolbar option.
- That's it! The VirtualShield icon should now be in your Chrome browser, right next to the Address bar.
Change Toolbar In Chrome For Mac Os
Here's a quick animation of the process listed above: